Here’s a great, brief video we found that explains how supermassive black holes are formed, or at least one theory of how that happens. As the video explains, this type of black holes are paradoxically the blackest objects in the universe as well as being the brightest due to the way that the are formed.
If you’ve ever wondered what astronomers and cosmologists mean when they are talking about supermassive black holes, wonder no more! This video will explain it all:
Our gratitude to the PHD Comics YouTube channel for creating this awesome video!
Now, Check Out:
- Here’s a Black Hole that’s 660 Million Times More Massive Than the Sun
- Monster Black Hole Found Hiding in ‘Space Desert’ – And There May Be Others
- Insane Winds Escape a Supermassive Black Hole, Like a “Bat Out of Hell”
- What Happens When a Black Hole Vanishes
- New Theoretical Black Hole Could Break General Relativity