Hot on the heels of LIGO’s detection of gravitational waves predicted by Einstein’s general theory of relativity, A Capealla Science has released an awesome YouTube video that simultaneously parodies The Weeknd’s “I Can’t Feel My Face,” while summarizing practically all of the science behind LIGO and the now-famous GW detection.
Teachers and Professors: this one’s for you! 100% classroom friendly.
For more articles and videos on LIGO, gravitational waves, and why it matters that we’ve detected them, see our links below.
A big shout out to the acapellascience YouTube channel for making this awesome video! More GW resources available in the video description on YouTube.
Now, Check Out:
- Gravitational Waves: What They Are & Why They Matter in 3 Minutes [Video]
- Why There is so much Hubub about Gravitational Waves
- Here’s How Scientists Could Detect Gravitational Waves Using Pulsars
- Explainer: gravitational waves and why their discovery is such a big deal
- LIGO and Beyond – What’s Next for Gravitational Wave Research [Video]
- LIGO Project Detects Gravitational Waves, Proving Einstein Correct! [Video]